Thanks to FutureFlyingSaucers for thinking of my blog and giving me this award in the spirit of blog community! 🙂
The requirements for this blog reward are to recognize the blog who gave you the award in a post, write 7 things about myself that others may not know, and then nominate another 15-20 blogs for the award. Sounds fun!
7 Things About Me
- I’ve wanted to be a published author for years, it’s my closet dream. Too bad I’m not working towards it, it always seems to be up on the shelf.
- I like to shop at thrift stores. No where else. I dislike shopping otherwise.
- I eat gluten free for health reasons.
- I love to grow veggies in my garden, especially tomatoes.
- I have a bad habit of not finishing what I start. Gulp. I’ve been working on that with some success.
- I like spicy foods, really, really, spicy foods. My husband worries I’m going to eat a hole in my stomach.
- I hate crumbs. With a passion. See #3.
Blogs I’m Nominating:
1) Mom is the Only Girl Loads of great, fun learning activities on this blog.
2) New Learning Path Wonderful photos and many, many interesting posts.
3) RiverSide Homeschool I love seeing all the pics of the kids’ art projects and reading what other homeschoolers are doing. Lots of good posts detailing homeschool!
4) Lil’s Dot Com Spectacular photos, interesting projects.
5) Thinking Kids Love the book lists and posts about eating gluten free vegan. Yum!
6) Gerhardt Schoolhouse Lots of interesting things going on at this homeschool!
7) Stay at Home Adventures A teacher turned homeschooler. Love the posts and look forward to reading more in the future.
8) Ivy League Homeschooling Great homeschool blog!
9) Beauty in the Mundane Lots of interesting posts on a variety of topics.
10) School of Rock, Paper, Scissors Love the pics! Look forward to more in the future.
11) My Montessori Moments Lots of fun, neat looking activities here!
12) Mcintyrekids Another blog with neat activities and great pics!
13) Dirt Under My Fingernails Loads of interesting posts!
14) Commotion From the Ocean of Life Great homeschool blog with lots of good links too.
15) Candy Dawn Another blog with a variety of interesting posts.
Thanks again to FutureFlyingSaucers for giving me the chance to participate. 🙂